Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Who's yer baby?







Everyone, meet little Tristan, who was ready for his close-up at six days of age. What a little cutie patootie. What a little snoogle-y-woogle-y adorable redhead. He took on a bit of 'tude when his papa styled him a faux-hawk.

We wish Tristan and his family all the best in the coming months. Mom and Dad are over the moon with joy, and it's so easy to see why. Dad, a former model, was the most natural baby-wrangler I've ever seen, and I'll be hard pressed not to call him into action for all the babies I photograph.

4 comments:

Jenae said...

WOW! So beautiful Jane.. just amazing

Lauren said...

so sweet...love the photos

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. You are the best baby photographer I know of. I totally wish I could have another baby just so you could take the pix!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Stunning. I'm completely mesmorized by your work!