Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jane Photo; Vancouver newborn photographer

Here are some wonderful sibs to go with the baby bambino in the post just below this one. I think the image of the three of them from above is one of my fave ever...it just melts my heart every time I look at it. I totally lost my heart to these two, three and four years old. They were sooo good and easy, and so photogenic, and they were just smitten with their new little brother.

Please leave comments here and I'll donate a can to the Food Bank for every one.

Oh, look at this chub...can anyone in their right mind resist this shot of babe on mama's shoulder? Adorable!


I wanted a shot that expressed how much love older bro feels for his new little guy, and this one for sure sums it up:


Oh, just yummy, isn't it? How wonderful to get such a fabulous shot of the whole kit and kaboodle of children:


Big sis was so loving to her new little brother, and she just looks like she is in thrall:


The little munchkins together...aren't they precious?


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!!!
beautiful beautiful captures!

Anonymous said...

beautiful Jane!!!! Love the black and whites!

eglassphotography said...

I just love your light breezy black and whites. These are beautiful! Bet mom and dad just love them.

Denise Snyder said...

Jane your work is beautiful! I especially love that first one, and the one of all the sibs holding hands!

Anonymous said...

Ah, lovely. I can see why all these parents want you to take their photos. I really love the first one of the baby's cheek on mama's shoulder, and the one of them all holding hands. Bet they ordered that one huge!

Anonymous said...

Those kids are so beautiful. You do great work.

Laureen said...

gorgeous bunch - I hope they order the shot of all three huge for their wall - I know I would!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet sweet captures! The children's personalities shine through!

Unknown said...

What wonderful captures!

Anonymous said...

wow what great shots of the siblings, especially with a newborn involved!! I bet mom and dad love these!!

Anonymous said...

Love all of these!! So sweet. Great captures... I'm sure the family will LOVE these and cherish them forever.

Brianne said...

These are are so beautiful! I dore the first one...that little face!

Kori Hiser said...

Gorgeous! All of them! I really love the one of them all holding hands!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous captures!! They are all so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family....I love these pictures. love them.