Friday, January 9, 2009

Cool Thing #1 for 2009; help my favourite charity

I am so excited to announce Cool Stuff #1 for 2009!! I will be participating in the National Charity Model Search to select “North America’s Cutest Kid” and to raise funds for charity.

We’re looking for cute children ages 18 months to 14 years old to model for a portrait that will then be entered into the contest.

Models Search Special:

$100 entrance fee, which includes up to a 60 minute model session and one image submitted to the competition. As a thanks for participating, I am also waiving my minimum purchase for these sessions. FYI, all shoots must occur in 2009, so I can't use any of last year's cuties!

Finalists will be determined by online votes. Anyone may vote. Each vote is $1 (US), and all proceeds from votes benefit the non-profit Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep, an organization which I am not only a member of, but for which I serve as one of Vancouver's Area Coordinators. To learn more about NILMDTS you can find their website at www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org.

Grand prize national winner will be determined from the 50 city finalists. Vancouver is participating in the Seattle finals. Winners selected by photography and modeling industry experts.

If your child is selected the national winner, you’ll receive many prizes, including a Canon PowerShot G10 digital camera. How cool is that? And boy, do I know some cute kids who could seriously be America’s Cutest, from right here in Vancouver! Super cool prizes here!

If you’re interested in entering your child(ren), please email the studio at info@janephoto.ca. Please let all your friends know, too. Shooting has to finish up by March 15. For more information about the contest, go online to www.sandypucmodels.com.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that little face!!!

ali hohn

Anonymous said...

what a totally cute shot!

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous little face!!

Anonymous said...

That photo is so cute, what a great expression.

Ellen said...

Oh my, that is the cutest face ever!! Great capture!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your cutest kids shots if they are anything like this cutie.

Anonymous said...

i love that expression! what a classic shot! priceless!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie ! Great facial expressions