Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jane Photo: Vancouver's Newborn Photographer

I have been hammering and dry-walling and nailing my new website, logo, and blog into being...but they're still not ready! I have moved this week's sessions in the hopes that this group of "buildings" that will hold my biz will be done this week. (I may be shooting some newborns. They come on their own schedules.) I realize that in my distraction I have also neglected this poor blog again, so I'm making a post from the mountains of unposted 2008 sessions.

I have several loves in photography, and after newborns (my favourites of all) one of them is definitely photographing 6-9 month olds. This is such a splendid baby age, when the little girl or boy can't crawl away (a plus for we photographers!) but is solidly sitting. They are so jolly at this age, so full of the possibilities of their lives. I just love them to pieces.

Here is baby M from the fall. Isn't she too adorable?

And just as an aside: we finally dug our second vehicle out of the snow today, but now we are in the midst of our 8000th blizzard so far this winter, and the car is buried anew. Good gravy. I am getting seriously sick of snow.









14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie, I love the first bone in the tutu, beautiful black and white.

Anonymous said...

Well these are just gorgeous!! LOVE all of them. Would love to know where you got the hats and tutu..I could use those. If you feel like sharing please email me. :)

Jodie G

jodieg@sw.rr.com

Michelle Hutchinson said...

Good luck with finishing off the "buildings" for your business - takes a lot of work I know (-: Love the colours in your photos and the outfits are gorgeous!

Ali said...

What a cute baby!!! -ali

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Beautiful captures. My favorite is the first one. Love the b&w.

Anonymous said...

Such adorable little cuties!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little one!! Great job! Have fun digging out!! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG this babe is a beauty!! These shots are gorgeous! I love her belly in the tutu shot :)

Anonymous said...

The last one is too cute! (of course they all are)

A.

Denise Snyder said...

How ADORABLE!!! Love them!

Anonymous said...

what a little beauty

sherry boles~ said...

So sweet!!

kp said...

These are fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

oooh gorgeous!
love no 3