Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fabulous Intimates

Just in time for Valentine's Day (see our promotion to the right)...Jane Photo Intimates. We are working on a dedicated blog for these since we no longer have any adult photos on our new site, but for now, just a few. Ms S was a joy and a delight to work with. I draw her, too, and it was fascinating to change my approach for these shots. We had toooo many clothing changes, lol.

My faves, though, are these shot through glass and fabric. I have been wanting to do these shots for just years now, a la my hero, Elizabeth Opalenik. Of course, I hadn't even heard of Elizabeth when I started fooling around with the idea back in rural Japan, when I photographed women half seen in onsen (public Japanese baths). When I was introduced to Elizabeth in Mexico when she was teaching in San Miguel de Allende, I knew that her images were what I was longing towards. I was not entirely certain I could get the same effect just in my studio, but I did myself proud. These images of Ms S are mysterious and evocative and yet still so sexy.

I have many more images I love, but they will be saved for the upcoming Intimates blog.







22 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so interesting and different and creative. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

What creative, gorgeous, and inspiring images.

Anonymous said...

Wow. These are really interesting! Love the water droplets one. Well done

Anonymous said...

How fun! These are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, love the last two!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful new perspective on boudouir.

Jennifer said...

wow these are stunning, I really like the last two, so different and very cool!

Kori Hiser said...

Very creative and interesting! I LOVE them!!

Anonymous said...

what a unique approach to boudoir- love these!

lumin-essence said...

Jane these are fabulous. I love your perspective and the mood you have created.

justin said...

Wow, very cool! I love the use of the glass

Anonymous said...

wow, I love the dark moody feel to the black & whites!! they are gorgeous and the rest through the glass, so unique! Very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Wow.... very creative and inspiring. Love the ones behind the glass.... wow.

Anonymous said...

Very cool and unique, love it!

Anonymous said...

These are so cool! I love moody b/w and the water droplets is beautiful. I love how suggestive these are without actually showing much.

Anonymous said...

these are fab, gereat moods to them... very lady marmalade

Anonymous said...

Jane, these are creative and unique, the last 2 are my favs. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

The water droplets one are so sensual or so unique. Well done!

Anonymous said...

WOW...I have no words....they are all perfect!!++

Anonymous said...

OMG.... These are so imaginatively, uniquely beautiful!!

Denise Snyder said...

Wow I just loooooooooove these!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I love the creativeness of these images. Your images speak so much to me!++